GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
trading company: DSi studio, s.r.o.,
Kaštanová 965/1, Prague 8, 182 00, Czech republic
identification number: 287 95 008
1. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) were issued by DSi studio, s.r.o., Kaštanová 965/1, Prague 8, 18200, ID: 28795008, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 334762 in in accordance with the provision of 1751 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider").
2. The GTC regulate the rights and obligations of the user and the provider in the provision of services consisting in enabling a one-time playback of an audiovisual work in an online player
3. Users of the above services are obliged to comply with the contractual arrangements set out in the GTC. In the event of a breach of the provisions set out in the GTC, the provider is entitled to apply all measures contained in the GTC and / or permitted by the relevant legal regulations. By using the service, the user confirms that he agrees with the GTC. In case of disagreement with the GTC, the user is not entitled to use the services.
Conditions for using the provider's service, concluding a purchase contract
1. The Provider offers to view only its own audiovisual work or audiovisual works which it is authorized to offer on the basis of licenses granted by authorized entities (hereinafter referred to as the "Title").
2. All titles are intended exclusively for the personal use of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as the "User"). Commercial or business use of the Titles, any public use of the Titles or the use of the Titles to a greater extent is expressly prohibited. The user is not entitled to distribute, copy, record or otherwise use the title in any way in violation of these GTC and the relevant legal regulations.
3. Time limits for watching Titles in the online player and contact in case of technical problems and complaints are listed on the website www.krychlic.online
4. All presentation of titles placed in the web interface of the provider's portal is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these product items. The provisions of § 1732 para. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
5. The contractual relationship between the provider and the user arises at the moment of filling in and confirming the registration form on the website www.krychlic.online
6. The user agrees to the use of means of communication at a distance when concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the user in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls, etc.) shall be borne by the user.
7. It is considered that every registered user of www.krychlic.online comes from the Czech Republic, because new technologies can change the origin of the registered user and www.krychlic.online cannot clearly determine the country of origin.
Subscription, price and payment terms
1. Use of the service is subject to a one-time payment. The purchase price is listed for each title on www.krychlic.online.
2. Payment of one-off fees takes place through the payment gateway with a payment card.
3. The Provider further reserves the right to offer the use of the service through a coupon redeemed by the user. Unless the terms of the coupon provide otherwise, by applying the coupon, the user will be entitled to a one-time use of the service for a limited period of time.
4. Payment of one-off fees takes place through the provider's payment gateway, where there is a choice of payment card payment, or by fast bank transfer. Online payments are provided by the ComGate payment gateway - a licensed payment institution operating under the supervision of the Czech National Bank. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secured and all information is encrypted. The fastest way to pay online is by card. In the ComGate payment gateway interface, enter the card number, validity date and CVC code - three numbers, which you will find in the signature strip on the back of the card. Everything is secured by the 3D Secure standard, so you will probably be asked to enter a numeric code, which you will receive by SMS from your bank. Payment by bank transfer is an immediate payment via internet banking. The ComGate payment gateway redirects you to your internet banking, where you log in as usual and confirm the already prepared payment order. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to the store. Payment is confirmed immediately, we will continue to process the order without delay. Contact the payment service provider: ComGate Payments, a.s., Gočárova třída 1754/48b, Hradec Králové, Czech republic, email: email@example.com, phone: +420 228 224 267.
Change of prices and payment terms
1. The Provider reserves the right to adjust the prices for the services provided. If this happens, subscribers will be notified via e-mail (to the e-mail provided by the user) at least one calendar month before the first day of the change in prices.
2. The Provider may change the payment conditions, in the case of subscribers it undertakes to notify the changes by e-mail (to the e-mail specified by the user) at least one month before the effective date.
1. To use the service, the user must have access to an Internet connection. The user pays all costs associated with this connection, including the cost of data transfer.
2. The service can be used via the web interface on the following devices: PCs and Macs, Apple iPhones and iPads, smartphones and tablets with the Android operating system, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Android Smart TV.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Provider shall not be liable for the user's inability to use the Service or for limited access to the Service due to network congestion or errors or problems with computers and other devices, networks, electronics or communications beyond the Provider's control.
Protection of personal data
1. The protection of personal data of the user is regulated by EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., The Personal Data Protection Act, as amended.
2. Detailed information on personal data protection is provided in the document "Principles of personal data processing", which is located on the www.krychlic.online portal.
Withdrawal from the contract, complaints
1. Due to the fact that the title offered by the provider has the form of digital content, it is not possible from the purchase contract with reference to § 1838, letter l Act No. 89/2012, Civil Code, as amended, to resign.
2. The user may send complaints in matters concerning the provision of services specified in the General Terms and Conditions electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complaints are assessed by the seller within 30 working days of receipt, but this period may be extended if the recognition of the complaint requires a longer time. The user will be informed by the provider about the extension or rejection of the complaint.
4. Unless the user makes another claim when making a complaint, the provider undertakes to resolve the recognized defect by providing non-defective digital content in accordance with the user's order.
5. If this is not possible or if the customer so requests when making a complaint, the seller will return the price already paid for the provision of the service in the event of a justified complaint.
1. The User acknowledges that any activities of the User undertaken in violation of these Terms and Conditions, which could lead to a threat to the functionality of services provided by the Provider, or any activities of the User that would jeopardize copyright or other rights, will be considered a breach by the Provider of these Conditions and the Provider is entitled to restrict the User in such activities. Such restriction consists mainly in preventing access to the Provider's services in accordance with these Conditions, and the Provider is entitled to take measures to limit such activity immediately.
2. Should any provision become invalid, the other provisions shall remain in force.
3. These conditions are governed by the applicable law of the Czech Republic.
4. These general conditions take effect on 1.2.2022